Community Potluck! (5-7p)
Join us for our monthly community potluck!
We keep hearing how important community gatherings are for folks and we sure miss seeing you all more! We are planning to have our first community potluck on Sunday, July 25th , from 5-7PM after our 3-5PM volunteer time. We encourage you to bring your whole family, friends, and also--your instruments! You are welcome to come to volunteering or the potluck or both! Our walk-in refrigerator is available to store items for the potluck, and there is also a grill available. Please email Jess for drop-off information.
- We have a hand washing station and hand sanitizer
- We ask that you eat with your pod
- Please socially distance from folks not in your pod
- We practice masks when we are 6 feet or closer in the garden
- Please be aware that your boundaries might be different from someone else's and check in with each other
Things to bring:
- A dish to share, or food for yourself and others in your group. The facilitators at the gathering will ensure that tables are socially distanced to avoid unwanted contact.
- Your own plates and cutlery
- Your own beverage, blanket...you think of another B!
- Your guitar, mandolin, xylophone, clogging shoes (there's a rumor that a new Board member will dance on a wooden box and provide percussion for an Old Time/bluegrass number.) Let's jam!
- Ideas or suggestions for future classes and workshops, extra points if you are willing to lead or facilitate one!
|Neon CRM by Neon One|